Welcome to the Ohio Valley Chapter Job Listing page. To jump directly to the list of available jobs without reading through all the administrative info below, click HERE. Also, CMAA operates a full-featured Managerial Openings List (MOL) on their website with open positions that are posted by individual clubs and by national search firms. To access the CMAA MOL, please click HERE.
The positions listed below have been posted at the respective club's request. Open position are generally posted for six weeks unless the posting club has asked for an extension. Any or all of the positions listed below may have already been filled as we often do not get notified when someone is hired. If you are unsure, please contact the club directly for more information.
If you wish to post an open position on this website, different rules apply depending on the status of the posting club:
- If you are a member of the OVC, there is no charge for posting.
- If you are a manager or Board member of a club that is not located within the boundaries of the OVC, there is no charge for posting.
- If you are representing an employment agency or if you are a headhunter and you have contributed to the CMAA Club Foundation, there is no charge for posting.
- If you are a manager or Board member of a club that is located within the boundaries of the OVC and there is not a manager at your club who is a member of the OVC, there is a $250 fee for the posting. However, if a manager from the club joins the OVC and CMAA within one year of being employed, the fee that has already been paid will be applied to the manager's first year OVC dues. For more information, please contact Joe Garves, CCM, at email@example.com.
In all cases, upon posting, an email blast will be sent to all members of the OVC directing them to your job announcement.
To post a job opening, email a job description or a job announcement with a .jpg of your club or club logo to Joe Garves, CCM, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
||Posted November 10, 2017
Edgewood Country Club, Charleston, West Virginia
Posted November 3, 2017
Elcona Country Club, Bristol, Indiana
||Posted October 4, 2017
O'Bannon Creek Golf Club, Loveland, Ohio
||Posted September 28, 2017
Rocky Fork Hunt & Country Club, Gahanna, Ohio
Executive Chef (Click for more details)
|UPDATED: November 10, 2017
DENEHY Club Thinking Partners is pleased to provide information for the following career opportunities:
**NEW** Executive Searches – www.denehyctp.com/current-projects:
• Hartford Golf Club - General Manager (West Hartford, Connecticut)
• Hazeltine National Golf Club - General Manager (Chaska, Minnesota)
• Lehigh Country Club - General Manager (Allentown, Pennsylvania)
• Shooting Star - General Manager (Jackson Hole, Wyoming)
The following searches remain active:
• Bonnie Briar Country Club - General Manager (Larchmont, New York)
• Concord Country Club – General Manager (Concord, Massachusetts)
• The Country Club of Virginia - F&B Director (Richmond, Virginia)
• GreatHorse - Senior Assistant Golf Course Superintendent (Hampden, Massachusetts)
• Hillcrest Country Club – General Manager (Boise, Idaho)
• Lake Shore Country Club - General Manager (Glencoe, Illinois)
• Montclair Golf Club - General Manager (West Orange, New Jersey)
• Noroton Yacht Club - General Manager (Darien, Connecticut)
• Sleepy Hollow Country Club – General Manager (Scarborough, New York)
• The Yale Club – General Manager (New York, New York)