The Ohio Valley Chapter/CMAA provides the highest quality educational and professional services to its members for the benefit of the clubs they manage. It will promote excellence in club management and operate with the highest level of integrity, service, and distinction.
Upcoming CMAA and Chapter Events
- Spring Chapter Meeting - April 5-6, 2020 - CANCELED
- Summer Chapter Meeting - July 19-20 - Columbus, Ohio (Leadership, Human & Professional Resources) - CANCELED
- CMAA Leadership/Legislative Conference - September 9-19, 2020 - Washington, DC - VIRTUAL ONLY
- Annual Chapter Meeting - October 18-19, 2020 - Indianapolis, Indiana (Membership & Marketing, Food & Beverage Management) - CANCELED - VIRTUAL SEMINARS THROUGHOUT AUGUST - OCTOBER
- As you already know, networking with your fellow managers is a huge advantage to membership in CMAA. We encourage networking in three different ways:
- Attend a chapter meeting. There are many opportunities to spend quality time in a relaxing atmosphere with your fellow managers at every chapter meeting. Whether it's in the hospitality suite or during a break in the education program, it's easy to find someone to share stories and ideas with.
- Attend a district meeting. Each district meets several times a year offering education and a chance to get together with other local managers. Take advantage of this. You'll not only have the chance to talk to other managers about their challenges but you'll be talking to executives who live in your area and understand the quirks and challenges of your local culture.
- Have a question or a problem for which you really need a quick answer? Ask your fellow managers. It's simple. We use a program call Group Valet to help managers keep in touch and to share ideas (www.groupvalet.com.) You're already in the system so there's nothing to set up. All you have to do is establish a password and you're in. You can find more information by clicking on the Education Links and Resources tab above.
As a member of CMAA and the Ohio Valley Chapter, you can be sure that every other member has your back. That's just the way we do things.
Site managed by ForeTees Club Central Web